Post-MD Experience :
- Registrar in Endocrinology andInternal Medicine, PGIMER, and Chandigarh.
January, 1975 to June, 1975.
- Registrar in Cardiology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
June 1975 to June, 1978.
Faculty Appointments :
- Civil Asst. Surgeon/Asst. Professor in Cardiology. Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
25.06.78 to 31.01.83.
- Asst. Professor in Cardiology. Nizam’s Institute of Orthopedics & Specialties, Hyderabad.
01.02.83 to 07.10.83.
- Addl. Professor in Cardiology. Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
08.10.83 to 26.04.84.
- Addl.Professor in Cardiology. Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
26.04.84 to 15.09.86.
- Associate Professor in Cardiology. Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
15.09.86 to 31.10.87.
- Professor & Head of Dept. of Cardiology Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
31.10.87 to 03.10.93.
- Dean Of Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
09.11.91 to 18.12.92 & 05.04.93 to 03.10.93.
- Director, Division of Cardiology, Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad
Oct 1993 to July 1997.
- Cardiologist, Division of Cardiology, CARE Hospital – The Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Chairman – Quality Care India Ltd.
Examinership and Lectures
- Examiner for DM cardiology at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Examiner for DM cardiology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Professor Sivarajan endowment lecture at Cardiological Society of India, Madras (1996)
- Hullakki Memorial oration at India Medical Association, Tenali (1995)
- CME lecture at State IMA conference at Rajahmundry (1995)
- Professor Satyanarayana Murthy memorial oration at Association of Physicians of India, Guntur (1995)
- Annual oration of Association of Physicians of India at Guntur (1990)
- CME lecture on current status of Mitral Valvuloplasty at Annual meeting of Cardiological Society of India, New Delhi (1991).
- Invited Lecture on “ Comparison of Closed mitral commissurotomy with balloon dilation in mitral stenosis” at Annual Meeting of American College of Chest Physicians, San Fransisco, USA, (1996).
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member, Cardiological Society of India.
- Member, Association of Physicians of India.
- Fellow of College of Chest Physicians.
Other Important Positions:
- Chief Co-ordinator PTCA Registry since 1997.
- Executive Member, PTCA Registry, India. In-Charge Central Zone.
- Member, Society for Biomedical Technology (SBMT) and Co-Chairman, Programme Management Board.
- Former Member Editorial Advisory for Interventional Cardiology, Indian Heart Journal.
- Former Editorial Referee, Indian Heart Journal.
- Randomized Study of Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty Vs Surgical Closed Mitral Commissurotomy – Immediate and long-term results.
- Randomized Study of Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty Vs Surgical Open Mitral Valvotomy – Immediate and long-term results.
(Both the above trials are conducted in collaboration with Dept. of Cardiology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, U.S.A.)
- Dietary correlation’s with lipid profiles in patients with and without Coronary Artery Disease in Indian Population.
- Phase-III Clinical Investigation of E.B.Sideri’s Button Device for Closure of Arterial Septal Defects and patent ductus arteriosus. (In collaboration with Prof.E.B.Sideri’s, University of Athens, Greece and University of Texas Tech.U.S.A.)
- Indigenous development of Cardiovascular Catheters i.e.Diagnostic Catheters, Coronary Angioplasty Balloon , Valvuloplasty Balloon Catheters in Collaboration with Defence Materials & Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur.
- Indigenous development of external and implantable pacemakers in collaboration with Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad.
- Development of indigenous Coronary Stent in association with Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory Centre (DMRL), Hyderabad.
- Development of PC based Cardiac Stress Test System in association with Defence Bio-Engineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore.
On-Going Research Projects:
- Development of over-the-wire balloon catheter for coronary and other vascular application.
- Development of Tubular Stent
- Development of Intracoronary Brachytherapy
- Development of various Cardiac diagnostic and interventional disposables.
- Application of Remote Diagnostics as Health care delivery.
- Molecular Pathology of Cardiomyopathy
Interventional Demonstration Courses Conducted :
- Application of Gianturco – Roubin intracoronary Stents for acute occlusions during PTCA.(Gary S Roubin, USA; Larry Dean, USA’B.S.Raju, December 1990).
- Use of Percutaneous Cardiopulmonary support system (Fayaz Shawl, USA; B. S. Raju, Nov.1991).
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty – Inoue technique (Hung, Taiwan; B.S.Raju, February, 1992.)
- Application of Medtronic-Wiktor Intracoronary Stents for Acute Coronary dissections during PTCA (Paul Kramer, USA; B.S.Raju, December 1992)
- Bard PTCA teaching courses (Ashwin Mehta, Samuel Mathews, Ashok Seth U.Kaul, D.S.Gambhir, K.K.Sethi, B.S.Raju, Bombay, Madras, Hyderabad, Delhi, 1992 & 1993)
- Percutaneous Closure of ASD and PDA with Button Device.(E.B.Sideri’s USA; B.S.Raju, May 1993)
Other Contributions :
Dr.B.Soma Raju and his team set up the Department of Cardiology at the charitable Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Puttaparthi and provided Free Professional services from 1991 to 1994. He conduted Free Cardiology camps at the following locations:
1994 and 1997.
Started regular Free Cardiology out patient services 5 days a week, 9 am to 11 am at CARE Hospital The Heart Institute, Nampally, catering to the low income strata of the society.
Distinguishing Contribution :
- Conducted the first Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) in India (17 April 1985) Awarded ‘Uttama seva patra’ by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- The team now has the distinction of performing the largest number of Cardiac Interventional procedures in the country (PTCA and Valvuloplasty).
- Developed India’s first Coronary Stent (Kalam-Raju Stent) and implanted on 22nd December, 1996 at Mediciti Hospitals. This contributed to significant reduction of the cost of stents as a whole in India.
- Contributed to the introduction of India’s first Coronary Balloon CARE ULTIMA on 29th October 1998.
- Set up Telemedicine link between Mahaboobnagar – Hyderabad & Bubaneshwar - Hyderabad
- Honoured by Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences on National science Day 1997.
- Asian Innovation Award in 1998 by The Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Andreas Gruentzig Memorial Award – 1998.
- Conferred the 8th Yudhvir memorial award by the Yudhvir foundation for outstanding contribution to cardiac medicare.
- “Padma Shri” by Govt. of India – 2001.
- Elected Fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences-2002
- “Clinical Methods in Cardiology ”. - B.S.Raju
Science Day Lecture:
- “Is Cardiac Care Affordable? Apocalypse Now” – B.S.Raju
List of Publications
Papers Presented & Abstracted
- Percutaneous Balloon Vs Open Surgical Commissurotomy for Mitral Stenosis :A Randomized trial. Circulation, Nov’ 1990. VPReyes, BS Raju, Joshua W, Larry WS,PR Raju, Barbara F, Prabodh M, S Singh, DP Rao, PV Satyanarayana, Z Turi.
- Abnormal left ventricular function in patients with Mitral Stenosis improves following Valvuloplasty. JACC, March’ 1991.
- Three-and one-half year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing Percutaneous Balloon and Surgical Closed Mitral Commissurotomy, JACC, March’ 1993. ZG Turi, VP Reyes, BS Raju, AR Raju, DN Kumar, P Rajagopal, PV Satyanarayana, DP Rao, K Srinath, P Peters, BS Brod, Peter F, Joshua W.
- Patients with severe Pulmonary Hypertension and Mitral Stenosis improve following Percu-taneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty and Surgical Commissurotomy. JACC, March’ 1993.
- Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty compared with open Surgical Commissurotomy for Mitral Stenosis. JACC, Oct’1994. Vol.331/No.15/VP Reyes, BS Raju, Joshua W, Larry WS, PR Raju, Barbara F, P Rajgopal, P. Mehta, S Singh, DP Rao, PV Satyanarayana, ZG Turi.
- Thrombolytic Therapy for Prosthetic Valve Thrombosis – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/230/NV Rayudu, MR Gopinath, V Kumar, DP Rao, PV Sat, ARG Raju, BS Raju.
- Thallium Myocardial perfusion Scintigraphy – NIMS experience July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/232/K Kumareshan,K Gopal Reddy,S, BV Muralikrishna, Sridevi, BS Raju
- High incidence of In-situ Thrombosis in patients with primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension as demonstrated by NMR – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/233/LT Kishoe,J Reddy,S Jai, MF Gopi, BS Raju
- Emergency Coronary Artery bypass Surgery in Acute Ischemic Syndromes – NIMS experience – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/238/DP Rao,PV Sat,PP Reddy,AD Rakshak,PR Rao,Gopal Raju, BS Raju
- Echocardiographic and Angiographic profile of Double Chambered Right Ventricle – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/241NV Rayudu,RPR,S,PR RajuMS Rao, Indira, S Jai, BS Raju
- Complications of Percutaneous Septal Puncture – IHJ – July ’90. Vol.42/No.4/249/MF Gopinath,S, DN Kumar, PR Raju, M Rao, EAP, AK Padmakumar, ARG Raju, BS Raju
- Hemodynamic changes during ionic and non-ionic contrast use during Coronary Angiography – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/249/Venkatappaya, KVN Raju, N Laxman,K Madhukumar,Krishnaveni, S Singh, BS Raju
- The significance and management of Residual Lesions following Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/252/KL Rao, A Shailender, VK,G Narasimlu,N Muralikrishna, Indira, S Jai, BS Raju
- Acute Closure following PTCA characteristics, Incidence and Management – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/262/PA Jivani, PR Raju, P Reddy, MS Rao, ARG Raju, BS Raju
- Persistent right to left shunt at Atrial level after relief of severe Valvular Pulmonic Stenosis by Balloon Angioplasty – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/262/PR Raju, P Shailender, PR Reddy, EAP, ARG Raju, BS Raju
- PTCA in unstable angina NIMS experience – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/263/PR Raju, S, Jai Shanker , MS Rao, ARG Raju, Laxman Rao, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty: NIMS experience – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/263/Shailender, PR Raju, D Seshagiri Rao, D Prasad Rao, R Rajugopal, ARG, BS Raju
- Atrial Septal defect following Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty – July’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/263/MS Rao, DN Kumar, NV Rayudu, EAP, S Singh, R Raju, ARG, BS Raju.
- Value of Fetal Echocardiography in prenatal detection of Congenital Heart disease – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/270/MS Gopinath, MS Rao, DN Kumar, S Singh, G Kishore, PR Raju, ARG, BS Raju
- Doppler echocardiography and Hemodynamic correlation of severity of Mitral Stenosis July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/271/DN Kumar, S ,MFG, MS Rao, P Usha, PU Setu, ARG, BS Raju
- Correlation between Pulmonary wedge Pressures and Left Atrial Pressures in-patients undergoing Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/296/ K Kapashi, MFG, DN Kumar ,S Jai, NV Rayudu, ARG, BS Raju
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump: Indications and Results – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/296/EAP, R Shailender, R Raju, PV Sat, DP Rao, ARG, BS Raju
- Trivial to mild Mitral Regurgitation by Color Doppler and its significance in predicting Mitral Regurgitation following Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty / open Mitral Valvotomy / Closed Mitral Commissurotomy – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/296/L Rao, PR Raju, MFG, DP Rao, PV Sat, P Rajugopal, BS Raju
Acute Pulmonary oedema in Constrictive Pericarditis treated by emergency Pericardiectomy – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/296/KL Rao, PR Raju, B Muralikrishna, S, S Sat, Rao Manimala, BS Raju
- Right axillary murmur of Mitral Regurgitation clinical. Echo Doppler Correlations – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/297/R Thadani, MS Rao, MFG, EAP, NV Rayudu, ARG, BS Raju
Role of Intra Aortic Balloon Pump in the management of Refractory Ventricular arrhythmia’s following Acute Myocardial Infarction – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/297/DS Giri Rao, S Jai, MS Rao, P Reddy, AVR, S, BS Raju
- Regression of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension following Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/297/DS GiriRao, PR Raju, S, Sivakumar, MS Rao, MFG, ARG, BS Raju
Radiation exposure to personnel – Cardiac Catheterisation procedures – July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/297/CVS Murthy, DN Kumar, Laxmirani, S, BS Raju, DR Singh, VS Murthy
- Percutaneous Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy in critically ill infants and small children below 10 Kg. July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/297/P Reddy, S Singh, PR Raju, DN Kumar, MFG, ARG, BS Raju
Our experience with implantable DDD pacemakers – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/298/S Jai, MS Rao, S Abbayi, PR Raju, ARG, BS Raju
- Severe Mitral Regurgitation following Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Closed and Open Mitral Valvotomy in patients with severe Mitral Stenosis with Pliable Valve – July ‘90 – IHJ. VOL.42/No.4/298/Padmanabhan, S Singh, MS Rao, PR Raju, PV Sat, DP Rao, S Manimala, BS Raju
Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty – NIMS experience July ’90 – IHJ.
Vol.42/No.4/298/S Kapoor, PR Raju, S, EAP, PV Sat, DP Rao, ARG, BS Raju
- Cardiac involvement in Lymphomas – July ’90 – IHJ. Vol.42/No.4/307/V Shantaram, URK Rao, BS Raju
PTCA in patients with Acute MI and Post Thrombolysis: immediate results and 1 yr follow-up of 102 patients – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/205/SK Kapoor, S Singh, PR Raju, P Reddy, DN Kumar, S Jai, BS Raju
- Multivessel Coronary Angioplasty – NIMS experience – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/205/PR Raju, S Singh, SK Kapoor, MS Rao, S Jai, BS Raju.
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump – NIMS experience July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/219/LK Rao, MS Rao, EAP, S Singh, PR Raju, SK Kapoor, S Jai, BS Raju.
- Complications of Cardiac Catheterization in 5802 procedures – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/228/DN Kumar, PR Raju, Shailender, SK Kapoor, MS Rao, RPR, BS Raju.
- Thrombolytic Therapy in Acute MI – 5 yrs NIMS experience – July ‘91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/231/C Sridevi, AV Kumar, G Ramakrishna, EAP, NK Reddy, BS Raju.
- Acute Coronary Stenting for vessel Closure during PTCA – Initial experience of 2 patients and 6 months follow up – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No./234/PR Raju, S Singh, SK Kapoor, SM Rao, KL Rao, S Jai, BS Raju
- Analysis of PTCA in total Occlusions NIMS data – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/244/DN Kumar, RPR, S Singh, PR Raju, SK Kapoor, MS Rao, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty NIMS experience – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/249/PK, PR Raju, SK Kapoor, S Rao, MS Singh, BGKS, DN Kumar, S Jai, BS Raju
- Prosthetic Valve Thrombotic Occlusion – Role of Thrombolytic Therapy – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/254/RNC Padmanabhan/ NK Reddy, DN Kumar, S Singh, NV Rayudu, EAP, S Jai, BS Raju
- Trans-esophageal Echocardiography – NIMS experience – July ‘91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/255/NK Reddy, NV Rayudu, P Goel, G Kishore, C Sridevi, S Jai, BS Raju
- Coronary Angiography and Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy – A comparative study of 80 patients – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/257/K.kumaresan, GG Shetty, S Singh, S Jai, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty comparison of safety and efficacy of straight vis-à-vis Pigtail Balloons – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/294/Singh,PR Raju, MS Rao, SK Kapoor, BS Raju
- Influence of Mitral Valve Morphology on the results of Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvotomy – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/296/DS Rao, S Singh, PR Raju, NK Reddy, S jai, BS Raju
- Prevalence of Coronary Artery disease in patients over 35 years of age with Valvular Heart disease – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/296/BGKS, SM Rao, NK Reddy, PR Raju, S Singh, RPR, BS Raju
- Peri-Procedural Closure following PTCA – NIMS experience July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/297/ PR Raju, S Singh, SK Kapoor, MS Rao, RPR, NK Reddy, KR, S Jai, BS Raju
- Role of Doppler Diastolic function assessment in Coronary Artery Disease – July ’91 – IHJ.
Vol.43/No.4/297/A Vasanthkumar, NK Reddy, RPR, MS Rao, R Raju, BS Raju
- Evaluation of Bileaflet Prosthetic Valve in Mitral position by Transesophagal Echocardiography July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/297/NK Reddy, C Sridevi, NV Rayudu, U Rani, P Rao, PV Sat, Rajgopal, S Jai, BS Raju
- Role of Transesophagal Echocardiography in the assessment of cases with Atrial Septal Defects – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/297/NV Rayudu, NK Reddy, RPR, BK Sastry, Sridevi, S Jai, BS Raju
- Recovery only ST segment depressions during the Stress Test: Correlation with Coronary Angiographic findings – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/298/KL Rao, S Rao, Shailender, PR Raju, SK Kapoor, NV Rayudu, S Jai, BS Raju
- Is Right Heart Catheterization necessary during Coronary Angiography? – July ’91 – IHJ.
Vol.43/No.4/298/TNC Padmanabhan, G Kishore, NK Reddy, S Singh, S Jai, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty in Calcific Aortic Stenosis with Pulmonary Edema and Cardiogenic Shock – July ’91 – IHJ.
Vol.43/No.4/322/MS Rao, S Singh, S Raju, SK Kapoor, P Reddy, BK Sastry, S Jai, BS Raju
- Left Main Coronary Artery Disease – clinical and Angiographic profile – July ’91 – IHJ.
Vol.43/No.4/322/P Goel/ P Kumar, NK Reddy, MS Rao, SK Kapoor, PR Raju, S Singh, BS Raju
- Role of Trans-esophageal echo in Dissection of Aorta – July ’91 – IHJ.
Vol.43/No.4/322/ NK Reddy, NV Rayudu, BK Sastry, RP Reddy, P Goel, G Kishore, BS raju
- Analysis of patients with Acute MI-6 months NIMS experience – July ’91 – HIJ.
Vol.43/No.4/323/G Ravikanth, GS Prakash, NK Reddy, S Singh, S Jai, BS Raju
- Incidence of Left Atrial contrast and clots in patients with rheumatic Mitral Valve disease – TEE study – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/323/ NV Rayudu, NK Reddy, G Kishore, Sridevi, GS Prakash, S Jai, BS Raju
- Artifactual and Morphological difficulties encountering in Automated Holter Analysis NIMS – experience – July ’91 – IHJ. Vol.43/No.4/323/K Varalakshmi, KVN Raju, MV Appayya, S Jai, Indira, NK Reddy, BS Raju
- Intracoronary Stenting for Abrupt Closure Following PTCA IHJ Vol.44.No.5., Sep-Oct.1992.
255/ R Raju, P S Singh, P Reddy, M.S Rao, SKK & BS Raju
- Incidence of Clot and Spontaneous Contrast in Left Atrium in Patients with Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis – TEE Study IHJ Vol.44 No.5 Sep-Oct 1992. 256/ G.Ravikanth, Shastry, Kamalakar, NKR, P Reddy, S Singh, Jaishankar, & BS Raju
- Role of Thrombolytic Therapy in Stuck Valves: Immediate and Late Results IHJ. Vol.44.No.5., Sep-Oct 1992. 270/Padmanabhan, S.Singh, NKReddy, Jaishanker & BSRaju
- Immediate Reocculsion within the Hospital Stay Following Thrombolytic Therapy IHJ.Vol.44.No.5., Sep-Oct 1992. 291/GSNRao,Ashok,Creddy,SSingh,Gramakrishna,RPR,NKR,BSRaju
- Percutaneous Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasties in Calcific Aortic Stenosis with Pulmonary Edema and Cardiogenic Shock. IHJ Vol.44, No.5., Sep-Oct 1992. 299/ SRao, S Singh, R Raju, P Reddy, BK Sastry,P.Kumar,SK Kapoor, BS Raju.
- Total Occlusion of Left Main Coronary Artery – Report of 4 cases. –IHJ Vol.44, No.5 Sept-Oct – 1992. 308/Vasanth Kumar, MS Rao, RP Reddy, R Raju, S Singh, BS Raju
- Design for Quantitative Risk Profiling of Diet, Physical Activity and Psychic Stree IHJ Vol.44, No.5, Sept – Oct.1992. 311/ A Tiwari, NK Reddy, BS Raju.
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty by Inoue Technique. Anatomical Characteristics of the Heart with the Good Vs Bad Result – Analysis of 52 patients. IHJ – Vol.44, No.5, Sep-Oct 1992. 319/ SK Kapoor, MS Rao, R Raju, S Singh, NK Reddy, RP Reddy, BS Raju.
- Trans-Septal Catherization in patients with Skeletal Deformities of the Chest and Cardiac Malposition. IHJ – Vol.44, No.5., Sept-Oct 1992. 319/S Singh, MS Rao, R Raju, SK Kapoor, PK, BS Raju.
- Calculation of Mitral Valve Resistance Pre and Post Balloon Mitral Valvotomy and Correlation with Mitral Valve Area (Grolin’s) after fluid challenge.IHJ – Vol.44, No.5, Sept-Oct.1992.
320/ BGKS, S Singh, NK Reddy,R Raju, SK Kapoor, MS Rao, RP Reddy, BS Raju.
- Morphological Assessment of Mitral Valve Apparatus by Echocardiography for Mitral Valve Repair. IHJ – Vol.45 No.5, Sept-Oct.1993. 377/ NK Reddy,R.Kumar,RV Kumar, BK Sastry, NVRayudu, BS Raju.
- Clinical and Echo Profiles of Pseudo Aneurysms of Left Ventricle – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept-Oct.1993. 318/ GSNMRao,ARReddy,NVRayudu,GSPrakash,Jaishanker,BSRaju
- Clinical, Angiocardiographic Profile of Double Chambered Right Ventricle (DCRV). IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct 1993. 330/AVKumar, RP Reddy,GS Prakash, BK Sastry, MS Rao, S Parekh, BSRaju
- Emergency Coronary Stenting for Acute Dissection During Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct.1993. 334/Rraju,SSingh,RPReddy,MSRao,SK,BSRaju
- Role of Dobutamine Echocardiography in the Assessment of Myocardial Viability – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct 1993. 340/ NKReddy,BKSastry,Rreddy,NVRayudu,RPReddy,BSRaju.
- ASD Closure Using the Sideris Buttoned Device : The NIMS Experience – IHJ Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct 1993 352/BS Raju, SR Parekh, S Singh, EAP, S Rao, R Raju, SKapoor, RP Reddy, EBSridevi
- Morphological Analysis of Lesions which close following PTCA ? Role of Spoof Phenomenon –IHJ–Vol.45,No.5,Sept-Oct.1993. Vol. 45/No.5/310/SK,PRRaju,MSRao,Preddy,BSRaju
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – NIMS Experience – IHJ – Vol.45. No.5, Sept-Oct 1993.
Vol.45/No.5/317/RRReddy,NKReddy,NVRajudu,GSNMRao, Jaishanker, BSRaju
- PDA Closure Using the Sideris Buttoned Device : The NIMS Experience – IHJ Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct.1993. 353/BSRaju,SRParekh,SSingh,SRao,EAP, RPReddy, R Raju, SK, EBSridevi
- Role of TEE in Guiding ASD Closure by Sideris Buttoned Device – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept.Oct.1993. 354/P Reddy, K Reddy, NV Rayudu, R Raju, SR Parikh, BS Raju
- Delayed Opening of Bileaflet Prosthetic Valves During Follow-up After Partial Success with initial Thrombolysis Management Implication – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct 1993.
363/ NK Reddy,TNC Padmanabhan,GVR,S Singh, DN Kumar, PV Sat, DP Rao, Rajagopal, S Jai, BS Raju
- Unusual Complications During Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct.1993. 377/NV Rayudu,BK Sastry,NK Reddy,S.Jai, BS Raju
- Incidence of Mitral Regurgitation Following PBMV : Inoue Vs Double Balloon Technique – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept.Oct.1993. 395/P Reddy,S Reddy,R Raju,S Kapoor,S Rao, S Singh, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty using Long PTCA Balloons – IHJ – Vol.45, No.5, Sept Oct.1993. 401/MS Rao, S Singh,R Raju,S Kapoor, P Reddy,EAP, BS Raju
- Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty in Mirror-Image Dextrocardia and Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis – Oct ’93 – Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. Vol.30:138-140/93/R Raju, S Singh, P Kumar, S Rao, SK Kapoor, BS Raju.
- Pure Coronary Artery Ectasia? Benign Disorder – A Study of 33 patients – IHJ – Vol.46, No.5, Sept Oct.1994. 186/ S Kapoor, RR Raju, RP Reddy, MS Rao, EAP,NK Reddy,DN Kumar,S Singh, S Jai, BS Raju.
- Intracoronary Stenting with Wiktor Stent : Results IHJ Vol.47, No.6, Nov – Dec 1995. 587/BS Raju,DN Kumar, NV Rayudu, R Raju, S Rao, P Reddy, S Kapoor, P Kumar, NK Reddy, BK Sastry, BGK Sudhaker, AG Ravikishore
- De Novo Stenting of Left Main Coronary Artery with Disarticulated Palmaz – Schatz Stent – A case Report. IHJ Vol.47, No.6, Nove – Dec 1995. 587/BS Raju, R Raju, S Kapoor,