Home Remedies for Sinusitis
The headache, the pressure, the pain and other undesirable symptoms that a sinus attack triggers can be very unpleasant and depressing.
Also Read About – How To Beat A Headache
Unfortunately, sinus and phlegm are unavoidable, especially with the climate change and winter round the corner.
Viruses are in the air. Apart from being careful there’s nothing that we can do to prevent sinus. Some people may develop sinus due to allergies or sinus infection.
The good news is you can reduce the pain and its effects, thus gaining some relief, with these simple home-made remedies.
Follow these quick remedies and you will notice a change almost instantaneously:
- Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Breathe warm, moist air from a steamy shower or hot bath.
- Use saltwater node drops or spay to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out the mucus and the bacteria.
- Spice it up — spices such as pepper, mustard and curry leaves help in clearing up the sinus.
- Drinking soups and hot jeera (cumin) water will give you relief instantly.
- Use eucalyptus oil while taking a hot shower or steam bath as this clears nasal blockages.
When should you see a doctor? If the virus persists even after following these home-made remedies, it’s time to visit a clinic.