How much weight is too much? Here’s how you can tone down!
But, how much is too much? According to doctors, anything above your Body Mass Index is considered overweight. Your BMI will be calculated by your doctor when you go for a check-up. If your weight falls beyond the BMI line, efforts need to be made to cut this excess fat.
Fat brings with it a lot of trouble. As your Body Mass Index increases, so does the risk of coronary heart disease which can also lead to stroke. You are at a higher risk of developing high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, blood fat, cancer, knee problems, shallow breathing and high cholesterol which can lead to the formation of gall stones.
This does sound scary, but with proper precautions and careful measures your healthy life is just an arm stretch away. Here’re some ways you can fight the excess fat in your body.
- Exercise: It is one of the most important parts of a daily routine. It can make you fit and also improve your body’s resistance.
- Cut down the sugar: Reduce your intake of sugar; excess consumption of sugar often leads to type 2 diabetes and cholesterol which, in turn, leads to obesity.
- Clear the toxins; have a green tea a day: Green tea has proven to be extremely effective in purifying your blood and body of all toxins and junk consumption.
- Avoid refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates are more or less just unnecessary sugar, which have been stripped off their fiber and other healthy nutrients.
- Eat smaller portions: Consume small portions of food and stretch them out through the day. Avoid stuffing yourself in one go.
- Eat more fiber: Fiber is easily digestible, easily broken down and rich with healthy compounds that can help your body.
Practice a strict regimen and check how you’re doing. If, even after following a health plan and regular exercise you don’t see any difference, we have the best bariatric surgeons in Hyderabad to advice you on what needs to be done right.
218 total views, 1 views today