6 Reasons To Make an Organ Donation Pledge Today!
You must have definitely heard about organ donation by now and probably even thought of pledging your organs but haven’t done it yet. Well, here are a few motivational reasons that can give you that extra push to go pledge your organs today –
- You leave behind a legacy – Ever thought of being immortal? Wanted to leave behind a legacy after death? Well, organ donation is the best way to do it. You can let your heart still beat for others and let people see the world through your eyes.
- You can gift up to 8 new lives – While one can donate a kidney and half a liver while still alive, one can donate lungs, heart, eyes, pancreas, small intestine, bone tissues and veins even after death.
- It’s FREE – Oh, yes! It’s absolutely free. The donor doesn’t have to pay anything in order to donate his organs.
- Religiously and spiritually approved – Almost all religions and spiritual groups across the world support organ donation. In fact, organ donation is seen as a way to build good karma and good credit in the cosmic bank of goodness.
- Age is not a barrier – There are donors who are as young as 3 years old and as old as 90 years old. Age is just a number, isn’t it?
- There are 500,000 people in India who desperately NEED it!
We live in the most exciting times when medical science is at its peak of advancement. So why not make the best of it and help a fellow human being?
Become an organ donor today – https://organdonationday.in/