Make Your Heart Smile!
Heart disease is today India’s number 1 killer. A survey has revealed the shocking fact that heart related diseases are the leading cause of deaths in rural and urban areas, with heart stroke being the topmost cause. (Source) As genetic characteristics are passed down through generations and lifestyles become more complex and stressful, this scenario was inevitable. However, amidst all the statistics, data and facts, there is still hope.
What if we told you that we have the right solution for your problem?
Smiling Hearts is a dedicated Heart Failure Clinic that provides integrated care in a patient-focused environment for the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart failure. With a specialized team — including cardiologists, patient counselors and other specialists — who will coordinate with your personal doctor to provide personalized treatment and customized care plans, timely prevention and management can help prevent any untoward incident.
The Smiling Hearts clinic has a life-time registration fee of Rs 250, which entitles the patient to certain special privileges. These include:
Outpatient privileges: 20% discount on in-house investigations
Inpatient privileges: 20% discount on in-house investigations; 25% discount on bed charges & 50% discount on inpatient consultations
Highlights of Smiling Hearts
- Systematic collection and storage of entire patient information in exclusive database for a scientific management approach
- Periodic reminders on follow-up, drug intake and tests, etc
- Remote monitoring, if needed
- Emergency response services through a dedicated 24*7 helpline
- Priority shortlisting for advanced procedures like transplant, artificial heart, stem cell therapies, etc
- Loan facility, if any high cost devices are needed for heart failure management
The best way to tackle the alarming rise in heart failure cases is through early and regular investigations and timely prevention and management. Approaching the best Cardiology Hospital in Hyderabad would be the right choice! Take a step now to protect your future, won’t you?