The following papers were presented:
- Expert Workshop in New Delhi 11-12 April 2006.
- Living alone Boosts Heart Risk.
- The Prevalence and Management of Diabetes in Rural India.
- High levels of Subclinical Atherosclerosis and cardiovascular risk factors in rural South Indian adults.
- Vascular disease a MAJOR problem in Rural, India.
- Vascular mortality in rural Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Chronic diseases now a leading causes of death in rural India - mortality data from the Andhra Pradesh Rural Health Initiative.
- Cardiovascular disease and risk factors among 345 adults in rural India - the Andhra Pradesh Rural Health Initiative.
- Development and evaluation of cardiovascular risk assessment and management tools suitable for use in primary health care in rural Andhra Pradesh.
- Cardiovascular disease now a leading cause of death in rural India.
- Field Studies in Rural India Demonstrate A Surprisingly High Prevalence of Cardiovascular Risk and Disease.