CARE Hospitals, India’s leading super specialty hospital chain is renowned for Cardiac care. The hospital group was established in 1997 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The hospital chain opened its facility in the diamond city of Surat, Gujrat. The facility was inaugurated by Hon’able Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15th of May 2008.
CARE brings to Surat state-of-the-art hospital with top class medical care, the best of doctors, medical equipments, para medical staff, quality service oriented cultures and plenty of medical experience and expertise. The following are the facilities available at CARE Surat:
- 110 beds including 43 intensive care beds.
- Digital Flat panel Cath Lab with Cardiac spindular Operation Theatres with HEPA filters to do cardiothoracic surgery and other critical surgeries
- 24 hrs Radiology, Pathology and pharmacy
- 24 hrs Emergency Help Line – 9898298983
- Mobile ICCU Ambulance
To serve your community, CARE Hospital offers a range of services to fit local needs:
||Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
To pursue our mission and achieve its objectives, CARE Surat is a super structure with ten floors.
We realize you and your community have specific health care needs that evolve and change. Our commitment is to ensure that you continue to have easy access to the health care services and programs. CARE Hospital’s nurses, doctors, and other health professionals look forward to treating you with the best knowledge, medicine and technology available.
CARE Hospitals are highly devoted to providing quality medical care at an affordable price, delivered with compassion, concern and care.
CARE Hospital at Surat is equipped with Pneumatic transportation system for drugs and blood samples that saves lot of precious time particularly emergency management of patients.
At CARE, you can witness the unique union of two facets of medicine – diagnosis and research. Specialized hospitalization is prerequisite for a speedy recovery and that is exactly the reason why our patients have access to a wide spectrum of services in medical and surgical specialties.
Heart Centre at CARE Hospital:
The Heart Centre at CARE is known all over India for its work in the prevention of heart disease and for the care, treatment and support of people living with heart conditions.
We are proud to create an advanced cardiac facility for the comprehensive treatment and management of heart diseases in Surat. CARE Hospitals, with its 10 years legacy as a provider of excellence in heart treatment, aims to bring the highest quality of cardiac care to all over India, at par with International standards. To the many heart patients of South Gujarat who travel to Mumbai for heart treatment, our heart institute will bring the most advanced and affordable heart care, within their reach. This institute will cater to all strata of population at very affordable costs.
The Heart Centre Approach:
- Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology – Angiography and Angioplasty
- Heart Failure management
- Heart Surgery – CABG and Valve Surgery
- Healthy Heart Programme – Prevention, Risk reduction and Rehabilitation
- Electrocardiography and Echocardiography
- Arrhythmia Services – Diagnosis and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Disease Management
The CARE Clubs:
- Preventive Cardiology Club
- Healthy heart Club
- Diabetes Club
- Asthma Spirometry Club
- Health Family Club
Located at Athwa Gate Circle, a prime location of Surat, the facility is easily accessible from anywhere in the city and is 1 km from the Civil hospital; 5 km from Railway Station and Bus stand; and 8 km from Magdalla Airport, Surat. It is the most accessible Hospital for leading corporate companies like Reliance, Essar, ONGC etc
Adult Cardiology and Cardiac Services
1) Interventional Cardiac Procedures
- Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting
- Angiography and Angioplasty of neck, leg, arm and kidney
- EP study Diagnostic and Ablation
- Permanent Pacemaker(single and double chamber)
- Heart Failure Device and AICD implantation
- ASD, VSD , PDA device closure
- ASD, VSD , PDA device closure
2) Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Off pump bypass surgeries(almost all the bypass surgeries are done off pump)
- Valve surgeries
- Valve repairs
- Maize procedures for AF
- ROSS restriction and valve sparing root replacement
- Awake heart surgeries (on or off pump cardiac surgeries under high thoracic epidural without sensational anesthesia)
- Surgery for heart failure
- Left ventricle size restoration surgery
- Left ventricle artist services
Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
1) Pediatric Cardiology
- Balloon pulmonary valvotomy (BPV)
- Device closure of ASD, VSD,PDA
- Embolisation of MAPCA
2) Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- The entire gamut of cardiac diseases from newborn to adolescent
- Dedicated operating rooms and post-operative ICUs with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff round the clock to provide continuous, excellent care
3) Procedures performed / Milestones
- Closed heart surgeries like BT shunt, PDA interception, BD Glenn Shunt
- Simple open heart surgeries, like ASD closure and VSD closure
- Complex open heart surgeries, like intra cardiac repairs, Artrial switch operation, double switch operation, Resfelli operation, etc
- Valve repairs, replacements, ROSS procedure
- ECMO facility