CARE Hospitals, India’s leading super specialty hospital chain is renowned for Cardiac care. The hospital group was established in 1997 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The hospital chain opened its facility in the diamond city of Surat, Gujrat. The facility was inaugurated by Hon’able Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15th of May 2008.
CARE brings to Surat state-of-the-art hospital with top class medical care, the best of doctors, medical equipments, para medical staff, quality service oriented cultures and plenty of medical experience and expertise. The following are the facilities available at CARE Surat:
- 110 beds including 43 intensive care beds.
- Digital Flat panel Cath Lab with Cardiac spin
- Modular Operation Theatres with HEPA filters to do cardiothoracic surgery and other critical surgeries
- 24 hrs Radiology, Pathology and pharmacy
- 24 hrs Emergency Help Line – 9898298983
- Mobile ICCU Ambulance
Located at Athwa Gate Circle, a prime location of Surat, the facility is easily accessible from anywhere in the city and is 1 km from the Civil hospital; 5 km from Railway Station and Bus stand; and 8 km from Magdalla Airport, Surat. It is the most accessible Hospital for leading corporate companies like Reliance, Essar, ONGC etc