CARE Hospitals Kidney Institute offers comprehensive nephrology services under one roof and is known across India for its expertise in the treatment of the most complex kidney related diseases. The institute has pioneered the development of renal transplantation in both live and cadaveric donor programs.
The Institute has some of the leading nephrologists in India. They work closely with physical and occupational therapists to develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan considering their diagnosis, lifestyle and professional requirements.
Patients with kidney disease need quality care, guidance and hope. As the leader in kidney disease management, we provide a full spectrum of services and take pride in team work to achieve the best possible outcomes in a range of disorders from congenital to acquired and degenerative. Our nephrologists (kidney doctors) direct all aspects of treatment including early intervention, transplant support, dialysis services including peritoneal dialysis (CAPD ) and clinical research.
DEPARTMENTS & SPECIALTIES
• Complete infrastructure to deal with all types of kidney diseases
• 24 hrs Emergency and Dialysis facility
• State of the art dialysis unit with latest hemodialysis machine and dialysis chairs along with advanced water treatment plant to ensure pure dialysis with least complications
• Special and latest equipment to perform continuos renal replacement therapy in critically ill patients
• Dedicated team to initiate and manage patients on Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
• Critical Care Nephrology
• Preventive Nephrology