The Department of Orthopaedics at CARE Hospitals provides comprehensive care for various Orthopaedic problems. The main aim of the institute is to provide integrated care for different sub-specialties under one roof. The provision of care encompasses wide range of Orthopaedics which includes:
1) Joint replacement surgery: Knee, Hip, Ankle and Shoulder
2) Arthroscopic surgery and sports injuries: Knee, Ankle and Shoulder
3) Management of routine and complex trauma (fractures)
4) Shoulder, wrist & hand conditions
6) Paediatrics and foot & ankle surgery.
We offer the benefits of the latest techniques in Orthopaedic surgery. Our surgeons have received specific training both in India and abroad which translates into safer surgery and excellent clinical results on par with the centres around the world. Minimally invasive and key-hole procedures are used whenever possible to reduce pain and ensure a speedy recovery.