Dr. Aditya Kumar SinghConsultant Urology Surgery
Senior Registrar @ Max Super speciality Hospital, Delhi 2013-14 Senior Registrar @ IMS, BHU, Varanasi from 2014-17 Senior Registrar @ GMC & SSH, Nagpur 2017-18
- MBBS – IGGMC, Nagpur (2002)
- MS General Surgery – MGMMC, Indore (2009)
- MCh Urology – IMS, BHU, Varanasi (2014)
- Senior Registrar @ GMC & SSH, Nagpur 2017-18
- Surgical procedures in Urology
- “Using the Modified Clavien Grading System to Classify Complications of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy” in Current Urology 2017
- “Long term results of female urethral reconstruction using dorsal onlay lingual mucosal graft” in The Journal of Urology April 2016
- “Comparison of Guy's vs STONE nephrolithometry scoring systems in predicting the success rate of PCNL” in Journal of Clinical Urology February 2017
- “Role of computed tomography morphodensitometry in predicting the outcome of shock wave lithotripsy” in Journal of Clinical Urology March 2018
- Researched in detail regarding stricture membranous urethra in patients with pelvic fractures with special reference to the type of injury and prognosis.
- Evaluated the effect of pelvic floor muscle training with biofeedback and electrical stimulation in women with stress urinary incontinence.
- Presented several papers in National conferences.
- Member, Urological Society of India
- Member, NZUSI
- Member, UAU
Award and Recognition
- Awarded the Late Smt. Shakuntala Suryawanshi Award for securing the highest marks in medicine in university examinations conducted by MUHS, Nashik in 2006-07.
- Recepient of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University Gold Medal for the MS General Surgery