Dr. Ashish N BadkhalConsultant Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgeon
- DHM from NIFHW, New Delhi in 2015
- MCh (CVTS) from B.J.M.C & Sassoon hospital, Pune, M.U.H.S, Nashik in 2010
- MS (General surgery) from Dr. V.M.M.C & G MC, Solapur, Shivaji university, Kolhapur
- MBBS G.M.C, Nagpur, Nagpur university
- H.Sc Shivaji Science college, Nagpur, Maharashtra state
- S.S.C Navodya Vidyalaya, C.B.S.E
- Worked as associate Professor in Dept. of CVTS, superspeciality hospital Nagpur
- Worked as consultant cardiac surgeon at various hospitals in Nagpur
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Minimal invasive valve surgeries
- Complex congenital cardiac repair
- Thoracic and Vascular surgeries
- Comparison of standard mid line sternotomy and minimally invasive thoracotomy for mitral valve replacement. IJSR, Nov 2016 Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 3218-3221.
- Comparison of clinical outcome in Coronary artery bypass grafting by RIMA-LIMA or LIMA-SVG in diabetic patients. IJSR Volume 6, issue 2, February 2017,pages294-296.
- Observational Study for the Effect of Modified Ultra filtration in Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Study of the effect of use of IO-BAN in Cardiovascular Surgery patient’s in surgical site infection in Super Speciality Hospital of Central India.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Constrictive pericarditis – our experience’ at CTCON 2007 held at AFMC, Pune in Feb’2008.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Role of positioners & stabilizers in off pump CABG’ at CTCON 2007 held at AFMC, Pune in Feb’2008.
- Presented a poster entitled ‘Bentall’s procedure – our experience’ at CTCON 2007 held at AFMC, Pune in Feb’2008.
- Right atrial mass after open heart surgery: tumour or thrombus? May 2012 Volume 21, Issue 5, Pages 287–288
Award and Recognition
- Gold Medalist in MCh. (CVTS) from B.J.M.C & Sassoon hospital, Pune
- M.U.H.S, Nashik , 2010