- MBBS – Nagpur University MCI recognized (2000)
- MS (Surgery) – Grant medical college & J.J. groups of hospital Mumbai University Mumbai Recognized by MCI (2005)
- Associate Professor, Lata mengeshkar hospital, Digdoh Hingana Road, Nagpur
- Laparoscopy, Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Oncosurgery- Gastric cancers, Colo-rectal cancers, Pancreaticobiliary cancers , Genitourinary Cancers, Head and Neck cancers and Breast cancers.
- Major urogenital surgeries like nephrectomy, nephrolithotomy, pyeloplasty, prostatectomy
- Paper Presented in National / International Conferences :
Bio-Chemical Analysis Of Urolithiasis At A.V.B.R.H. A Clinical Study. - Arsicon 2008 Conference, Sewagram – 15 To 17 November 2008 – Paper Presented.
- Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in limb cellulitis –surgical outcome :Presented paper in International Minimal Access Surgery Conference ,CME Come Live Workshop 26 to 28 march 2010 AIIMS New Delhi
- Research publications
A Biochemical Analysis Of Urolithiasis At AVBRH : Spectrum Of 240 Stones Composition Study. December 2009 vol. 4 No.3 2009 Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences Sawangi Wardha.
- A Comparative study on evaluation of therapeutic efficacy of placentrix and collagen as topical agent for wound healing. December 2009 vol. 4 No.3 2009 Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences Sawangi Wardha .
- Study of clinico-radiological and clinico-patholgoical correlation of intracranial space occupying lesion at rural center. Internet Journal of Neurosurgery 2010 volume 7 no.1
- Post appendectomy pain in right iliac fossa: A story of olden days or the problem of recent era. Internet Journal of gastroenterology 2010 volume 9 no.1
- Hypernephroma - The Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences University January 2008: 3:47-51
- EPIDEMIOLOGY OF BURNED PATIENTS ADMITTED IN BURN UNIT OF A RURAL TERTIARY TEACHING HOSPITAL. PRAVARA MED REV 2010; 5(4)
- “Evaluation of Safety and Complications of the Laparoscopic Total Extra Peritoneal Procedure (lap tep) Versus Lichtenstein’s Repair for Inguinal Hernia”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 40, September 01; Page: 10109-10116, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/3311
- Rhomboid excision and Limberg flap for pilonidal sinus disease: A clinical study
- Peritoneal closure or non-closure in open appendectomy: a reality or a myth. Int Surg J 2018;5:3102-6.
- Importance of southampton wound grading system in surgical site infection Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 20, May 19; Page: 5491-5495, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/26182011; 3(1)
- Isolated renal hydatid in Bombay hospital journal.
- Unusual ingrowing toe nail in Bombay hospital journal.
- Infected secondary intramuscular echinococcosis of thigh in journal of DMIMS.
- Corrosive induced pyloric obstruction without oesophageal involvement in eight years old child in journal of DMIMS.
- Pneumatocyst of mesentry in journal of DMIMS.
- Spontaneous choledochoduodenal fistula a rare case report in journal of DMIMS.
- A rare case report of patent urachus in adult in journal of DMIMS.
- Appendix Vermiformis Duplex – A Rare Case Report - The Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences University January 2008: 3:31-33.
- Atresia At Midgut And Hindgut With Midgut Volvulus In A Newborn – A Rare Case Report - The Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences University January 2008: 3:34-37.
- Transverse Mesocolon Lymphangiomas – A Rare Case Report - The Journal Of Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences University January 2008: 3:43:46
- Prolapse of the small intestine through the peritoneal opening-an unusual cause of post shunt intestinal obstruction. SA Journal of child health March 2010 vol.1 No.1
- Gastro-duodenal Phytobezoar causing Choleducho-duodenal Fistula-A Rare Case Pravara Med Rev 2011; 3(1)