- FNB Spine Surgery from MIOT (Madras institute of orthopedics and traumatology) Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (Feb 2015 to Mar 2017)
- DNB Orthopedics from ISIC Vasant KunJ ,New Delhi , NBE (Oct 2011 to July 2013)
- Diploma in orthopedics from Mysore Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka. University, Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences Bangalore (May 2009-May 2011)
- Bachelors of medicine and bachelors of surgery from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy medical college, Pune, Maharashtra. (MUHS) Maharashtra University of Health sciences, Nashik (July 2002 to Feb 2007)
- Worked in Krishnarajendra general hospital and research centre, Mysore as an orthopedic resident from Jun 2009 till May 2011.
- Worked as an Orthopedic postgraduate D.N.B Resident in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre (ISIC), Vasant Kunj from Oct 2011 till sep2013Wherein I was involved in emergency management,Outpatient, Ward and Inpatient work, general orthopedic, Trauma, Arthroplasty cases. I also got to manage large numbers of spine cases from Spine injury to degenerative spine cases. (Both assistance as well as independent surgeries). ISIC regularly conducts conferences and CMEs in Orthopedic and Spine and I actively participated in all of them.
- Fellowship in trauma, Osteoarticular infection and tuberculosis under Dr Vikas Agashe at P.D. Hinduja national hospital and research center, Mumbai. Worked on a project named ‘’Non responders in osteo-articular tuberculosis’’ as a clinical research fellow.
- Senior resident in Nova superspecality hospital, New Delhi (Dec 2013-Feb 2014)
- Clinical fellow in Trauma and osteoarticular infections and TB in P.D. Hinduja hospitals and research center, Mumbai (Feb 2014-Aug 2014)
- Senior Resident in Smt. Kashibai Navale medical college and research center, Pune (Feb 2015- Mar 2017)
- Fellowship in spine surgery (Feb 2015 to Mar. 2017). MCI recognized fellowship in Spine surgery in a National Board of Examinations (NBE) approved institute under the guidance of internationally acclaimed spine surgeon Dr Charanjit Singh Dhillon and Prof. Dr P V A Mohandas.
- Common spine surgical procedures
- Discectomy or microdiscectomy for lumbar disc herniation
- Laminotomy/Laminoplasty cervical spine
- Disc replacement
- Spinal fusion
- Minimal invasive spine surgeries
- Primary Author: Subcutaneous Foot Phaeohypomycosis due to Alternaria Alternata: A Case Report. Journal of foot and ankle surgery asia pacific: Submitted dt:26/09/2015. Accepted dt:20/01/2015.
- Secondary Author: RARE CASE OF PSOAS ABSCESS SECONDARY TO MUCINOUS ADENOCARCINOMA OF COLON: Bone and Joint Journal. Published 11 December 2015.
- Primary author: Outcomes of unstable cervical spine fractures managed by postero-anterior stabilization and fusion. Asian spine journal: Accepted on 10/10/17.
- Primary investigator for my postgraduate thesis ' Rivaroxabanvs Enoxaparin as a thromboprophylaxis after total knee arthroplasty in Indian population.' (Accepted by National Board of Examinations)
- ASSI: Association of spine surgeons India.
- AO Spine
- APSS: Asia pacific spine society.
Award and Recognition
- Delhi Orthopedic Association, MIDCON2013 PG Quiz: 1st rank in Delhi state.
- Secured 7th rank in FNB entrance exam in 2015. Number of appearing candidates (Orthopedic doctors) around 550.
- Secured all India 7th rank in Post-Diploma DNB CET entrance exam in June. 2011
- Oral paper presentation in IOACON'2012 (Indian orthopedic association, national level) at Chennai: Intraarticular method of pantalararthodesis through transfibular approach, A case series.
- Oral paper presentation in DOACON'2012(Delhi ortho association, state level) at Delhi: Displacedirreducible both bone forearm fracture of distal 1/3rd,need not to open.
- Oral presentation in Mar 2014 Bombay orthopedic society Meeting: Rifampin induced thrombocytopenia, A case report and review of literature about side effects of Anti Tubercular Treatment.
- Oral presentation in ASSICON2017, Hyderabad. Surgical management of symptomatic Adult lytic Spondyloptosis by modified/Three stage Gaines procedure- A Case report.
- Poster presentation in OASISCON'2010 (Orthopedic association of south Indian states) at Chennai: A Rare case presentation of type II open fracture with gross displacement and AC joint dislocation.
- Poster presentation in ASSICON2018, Chennai. Outcomes of unstable cervical spine fractures managed by postero-anterior stabilization and fusion
- Participated in ISSICoN 2012 (International spinal cord injury society), Oct 13-14 at new Delhi.
- Global spine congress 2018, Singapore: E-poster on Outcomes of unstable cervical spine fractures managed by postero-anterior stabilization and fusion.