Dr. Rahul Pathak is a Neurologist and Neurointerventionist (Brain & stroke specialist) Consultant at Ramkrishna Care Hospital Raipur. He has done his MBBS from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur in 2007, his MD in General Medicine from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore, his DM in Neurology from Sawai Man Singh Medical College(SMS), Jaipur in 2015 where he was a Gold Medalist, and his FINS-Fellowship in Neuro Intervention and Stroke from Pacific University. His professional experience includes nearly 6 years of experience in DM Neurology. He also worked with Pacific Medical College, SMS Medical College, and Shalby Hospitals, Jaipur.
1. Emergency Vertebro-basilar Stenting in Recurrent Medial
2. The Rare Case of Ruptured Vertebrobasilar Junction Aneurysm Pointing 2.o Left Side After Antiplatelets Treatment
3. New Daily Persistant Headache –largest Case Series Refining the Etiology and Charecteristics in Tertiary Centre-
4. Emergency Vertebrobasilar Stenting in Recurrent Medial Medullary Ischemic Stroke
5. Acute Dorsal Myelitis With Acute Hepatitis -b Not Responded to Steroid Initially Responded to Plasmapharesis-
6. Autosomal Dominant Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 7- a Rare Case Report From North –west India
7. Congenital Myasthenia-rare Case Report in North-west India With Moderate Response to Cholinergic Drugs-dr Rahul Pathak
Hindi, English and Chhattisgari
If you cannot find answers to your queries, please fill out the enquiry form or call the number below. We will contact you shortly.