Dr. Bimal Prasad PadhyConsultant Neurologist
- MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Odisha in the year 1999
- MD from MKCG Medical College, Odisha in the year 2008
- DM from Bombay Hospitals of Neuro Sciences & Research Institute, Mumbai in the year 2012
- Worked as Asst Professor in Nizam Institute of Health Sciences, Hyderabad
- Botox Injection.
- Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology: Adult male with multiple cranial nerve palsies.
- Primary Angiitis of Central Nervous System.
- Rare Guillain Barre Syndrome Mimicker : Acute Intermittent Porphyria.
- 1. Clinical and electrophysiological profile of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- 2. Challenges in Management of Acute Intermittent Porphyria.
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Neurology.