The material provided and available at/on www.carehospitals.com is the sole property of CARE Hospitals. You are allowed to either view and/or use the material provided here for non-commercial purposes only, and are required to include the following copyright notice: “Copyright © CARE Hospitals. All Rights Reserved”.
If you desire to make use of the material provided in the website you are required to take permission.
The content is protected by copyright under Indian laws. Any violation of these laws is punishable by Indian jurisdiction.
We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not
mean information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and the protection of your Personal Data is a key
commitment to us.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information
Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and
procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy
of your Personal Data.
I. Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth)
provided by you to us to avail of various products/services from us.
2. Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting
transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
3. financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of a request
for some of our products/services;
4. images of documents/ photos required to avail of any of our products/services.
5. voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address
6. employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or
benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required
under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records)
7. specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our
various payment and delivery channels;
8. opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
9. information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device
location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information
(including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app
II. Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
In various processes/submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings,
we even seek your explicit consent to use/share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-
to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies/authorities or
partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in the following cases:
1. only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a
“need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
2. it is directed or required by legal/regulatory/statutory/governmental authorities under
applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
3. it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk
or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
III. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’
products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and
their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or
instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain
various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record-keeping purposes;
12. for selective offers and promotions.
External processing: We may provide your personal information to our affiliates or other
trusted businesses or persons or service providers engaged by us, or institutions that we
partner with to assist us with providing you with products/services to better serve your
and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations
and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
IV. Purging of your Personal Data
1. You may delete your Care Hospitals account at any point in time by making such a choice
in the Care Hospital’s desktop website, mobile WAP site or mobile application. With this, we will
no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we
retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same
is disposed of by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
2. The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer
periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any
legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect,
we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
1. Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a
web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however,
if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
VI. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which are not maintained by us. This
policies when visiting these websites.
VII. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from
misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We use the latest secure server
layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes
are audited by a third-party cybersecurity audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option
and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so
that the same login cannot be used on a different devices without any additional
authentication/OTP. Please do not share your Care Hospitals login, password, and OTP
details with anybody.