- MD (General Physician) - People's Friendship University of Russia, Moscow (2000)
- CCEBDM - Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi (2011)
- MS (ENT) - Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, India
- Senior Resident in Cardiology, CARE banjara
- Senior Resident in Endocrinology, CARE Banjara
- Senior Resident in ENT- Head & Neck Surgery, Govt. Medical College, Mahboobnagar
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Ear & lateral Skull base surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Allergy Clinics
- Vertigo Clinics
- Herpes Zoster Otiucs involving several cranial nerves: A case report. Year :2014/Volume:2/Issue:2:page: 22-24.Perspectives in Medical research.
- Mastoid Osteoma-a rare case of painless tumor,Year :2015/Volume:3/Issue:3:page: 32-34.Perspectives in Medical research.
- A 12 Week Multi-centre, Multi National, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Nine Armed Parallel Group, Dose Finding Phase –II Trial Investigating the Safety and Efficacy of Five Doses of XXXX Versus Placebo and Open-label XXXX, as Add on Therapy, in Subjects Diagnosed With Type 2 Diabetes Currently Treated With XXXX or Controlled With Diet and Exercise.
- A 26 Week Randomized, Controlled, Open Label, Multicentre, Multinational, Three-arm, Phase-III Treat-to-target Trial Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Three Different Dosing Regimens of Either XXXX or XXXX With or Without Combination With OAD Treatment, in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (BEGIN™ : FLEX)
- A Phase III Trial, Investigating the Safety and efficacy of XXXX Compared to XXXX in Subjects with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus in a Basal/Bolus treatment regimen (BEGIN™: BB T1)
- Investigating Safety and Efficacy of XXXX Compared to XXXX in Subjects with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus in a Basal/Bolus Treatment Regimen (BEGIN™: BB T1) An Extension Trial to NN1250-3585.
- Dual Action of XXXX and XXXX in Type 2 Diabetes: A Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of XXXX/XXXX. XXXX and XXXX in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes (DUAL™ I)
- ADVANCE - Action in Diabetes and Vascular Disease XXXX and XXXX Controlled Evaluation
- Life Member of AOI (Association of Otolaryngology of India)