Dr. Naresh VeludandiSr. Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College in the year 1977
- MS (Gen Surgery) from Osmania Medical College in the year 1981
- FICS from Bengaluru in the year 1994
- FRCS (EDIN) in the year 1997
- Worked as Consultant in General Surgery at Middle East Countries for 10 years.
- Worked as Sr Consultant in General Surgery in Malaysia at EPIOH & KOTAKINAVALU for 5 years.
- Sr. Consultant at Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Sr. Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Laparoscopic Procedures(Cholecystectomy,All types of Hernia Mesh Repair by Laparoscopy)
- Specialized in Laparoscopic Acute Calculus Cholecystectomy.
- Bariatric Surgery(Sleeve Gastrectomy / By Pass Surgery).
- Specialized in Wound Management by VAC(Vacuum Assisted Closure) Therapy.
- Three port Lap Cholecystectomy for Gall Stone Diseases in ASI Conference, Hyderabad.
- Jejunogastric Intussusception in post operative case of Gastro Jejunostomy.
- International Journal of Current Research: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT): For Accelerated Wound Healing in Chronic And Infective Wounds.
- International Journal of Current Research: Large Perianal Abscess Treated by Vaccum Assisted Closure(VAC).
- Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India(ASI).
- Life Member of Hepato Pancreatico Billiary Surgeons(HPBS).
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association(IMA).
- Life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI).