- Topped in MBBS With 10 Gold Medals From Gsvm Medical College Kanpur (1982) Declared Best Student of Medical College
- MCh in Cardiothoracic Surgery From PGI Chandigarh (December 1990)
- Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery From Australia (1991-1995)
- Director Cardiac Sciences, Sunshine Hospitals, Gachibowli & Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad (2011-2019)
- Director Cardiac Surgery, Image Hospitals ( 2007-2011)
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Care Hospital, Nampally (2004-2007)
- Chairman Department of Cardiac Surgery, Medwin Hospital, (2001-2004)
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon , National Heart Institute, New Delhi (1997-2001)
- Director Cardiac Surgery, Choithram Hospital, Indore (1995-1997)
- Cardiac Surgery (Australia) - St. Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney And Austin Hospital, Melbourne (1991-1995)
- Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery (Australia)
- Coronary Bypass Surgery (CABG), Beating Heart Surgery, Bima Bypass Surgery, Total Arterial Revascularisation, Redo CABG, High Risk CABG, Emergency CABG, CABGin Acute Mi, Awake CABG, Valve Repair and Replacements, Aortic Surgery, Routine Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Multivessel Total Arterial Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in Mesocardia. Published in Annals of Thoracic Surgery in July 2018.
- Combined CABG With La Myxoma Removal in a Chronically Anuric Patient on Alternate Day Haemodialysis (Under Publication).
- Faculty Speaker at Annual Techno College Conference of IACTS in 2019
- Faculty Speaker at Annual Techno College Conference of IACTS in 2018
- Convener of Symposium On CABG At National Conference of IACTS in 2016
- Faculty Speaker at The 1st Indian Coronary Surgery Congress at Bangalore in 2015
- Faculty Speaker at Cardiomersion Conference at Dubai in 2015
- Guest Lecture on Beating Heart CABG At Austin Hospital, Melbourne, Australia in 2009
- Organised Live Workshops in Hyderabad on Beating Heart CABG With BIMA/Radial Total Arterial Revascularisation in 2003, 2005 & 2015. Operated & Demonstrated These Latest Techniques in CABG to International Audience of Cardiac Surgeons
- Faculty Speaker in Multiple Annual Conferences of IACTS And State CSI Meetings
- Fellow of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons (IACTS)
- CTS Net
Award and Recognition
- Declared One of the Best Alumni of G.S.V.M.medical College, Kanpur, at the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Medical College Held in 2007. Awarded for Outstanding Service to the Society by Being One of the Pioneers in Total Arterial Revascularisation With Beating Heart Surgery, in the Country.
- Lifetime Achievement Award by Mahavir International Trust in 2015 (Very Early in Active Professional Life) for Pioneering Work in Latest Techniques of Bypass Surgery in India and for Helping Poor Patients in Their Surgical Needs.
- Dr. Purshottam Singh Oration Award by Indian Medical Association, in 1995, for Developing - Total Arterial Revascularisation in Coronary Bypass Surgery.
- Dr. S.N.mathur Oration Award by Gems International, in December 2000, for Developing Beating Heart Surgery With Total Arterial Revascularisation, in Coronary Bypass Surgery.