Dr. T Narasimha RaoSr. Consultant Neuro Surgeon
- MBBS From Kurnool Medical College in the year 1988
- MCh Neuro Surgery from NIMS, Hyderabad in the year 1997
- Fellowship in Advanced Neuro Surgery (FANS) from Japan in the year 2005
- Asst Professor in Osmania Medical College & General Hospital, Hyderabad
- Asst Professor in NIMS, Hyderabad
- Vascular Neuro Surgery(Aneurysm & AVM)
- Endoscopic (Brain & Spine Surgery)
- Skull Base Surgery, Brain Tumour Surgery
- CVJ Anomalies, Functional Neuro Surgery( Epilepsy & DBS)
- Spinal subarachnoid cysticerosis: Neurology India, Vol. 43, p.63-64, March 1995 [ Co-author].
- . Long segment cervico-dorsal intradural lipoma, Neurology India, Vol.45, P114, 1997.
- CSF orbitorrhoea with tension pneumocephalus and review of literature. Neurology India, Vol.47, p-65-67, March 1999.
- 3.A case report of IVth ventricular cysticerosis cellulose [Abstract] – Neurology India, Suppl. Vol.47, P86, December 1999 [Co-author]
- 4.Malignant cerebellar schwannoma mimicking tuberculoma – NIMS Proceedings.
- Decompressing craniectomy for stroke : indications and results : Neurol. India. 2002 Dec, 50 Suppl: s66-9 [Co-author].
- CSF Orbitorrhoea; Poster presentation in 44th NSI Conference in New Delhi, 1995
- Serial SSEP’s and Neurological grade as Predictors of outcome in Acute dorso- Lumbar Spinal Cord Injury – Prospective study.
- 3.Intra Cranial Occular Nerve Schwannomas: 2nd Annual conference of Skull Base Surgery Society of India at SGPGIMS, Lucknow, October 2000.
- 5.Lumbar pseudomeningocele – 8th APNSA, 2001.
- Cervical OPLL and analysis – 51st NSI Annual Conference at Cochin.
- 7.Minimally invasive extended sub frontal craniotomy – 5th Annual conference of skull base surgery society of India [SBSSI] at Bangalore 2003.
- Paratonsilar approach – 52nd NSI conference, Chandigarh.
- Role of Endoscope in Intraventricular lesions- APNSA2010 Warangal.
- Role of Neuroendoscope in Neurospinal axis- APNSA2011, Hyderabad.
- Life Member in Neurology Society of India
- Life Member in Skull Base Society of India
- Life Member in Neuro Vascular Society of India
- Life Member in Andhra Pradesh Neuro Scientist Society (APNSS)