Dr. V Venkata RamanaSr. Consultant Hand Surgeon
- MBBS from Kurnool Medical College in the year 1987
- MS (Ortho) from Kurnool Medical College in the year 1991
- Senior Residency in Orthopedics from NIMS, Hyderabad in the year 1996
- FNB (Hand & Mircro Surgery) from Stanley Medical College, Chennai, in the year 2003
- Trained in Hand & Upper Limb Problems in Center for Excellence for Hand Surgery Stanely Medical College Chennai.
- All Complex Injuries of Hand & Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder.
- Children Fractures of Hand and Upper Limb.
- Management of Deformities & Contractures of Fingers, Wrist & Elbow.
- Management of Birth Deformities of Upper Limb in Children.
- Management of Nerve Related Pains in Upper Limbs.
- Management of Tendon Related Problems.
- Wrist Arthroscopy.
- Life Membership in Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand (ISSH).
- Life Membership in Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (POSI).
- Life Membership in Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA).
- Life Member in Arthroscopic Society of India (ASI).