- MBBS from SVS Medical College, Mahbubnagar (2006)
- DNB (General Medicine) from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2011)
- DM (Neurology) from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Neurology (2014)
- ASN certification from American Society of Neurosonology (2018)
- Diplomate of American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM) - (2021)
- 8 yrs of clinical experience in management of various neurological disorders – acute and chronic alike
- Specially interested in sub specialities of Neuromuscular disorders, Neuroimmunology, Stroke and Cerebrovascular disorders, Neuroinfections, Dementia and Neurological emergencies
- Special expertise in Electrophysiology, Neuromuscular ultrasound, Transcranial and cervical duplex ultrasound
- “ Intraneural capillary hemangioma : A rare cause of proximal median neuropathy” in NEUROLOGY INDIA in january 2014
- “ Use of High Resolution Ultrasonography as an Additional Tool in the diagnosis of Primary Neuritic Leprosy ” in LEPROSY REVIEWS in June 2013
- Contributed book chapter on “ Brain death Certification ” for Transplant coordinators manual 2018
- Reddy YM, Parida S, Murthy JM. Teaching NeuroImages: All hemiparesis are not contralateral. Neurology. 2020 Sep 4:10.1212/WNL.0000000000010755. DOI: 10.1212/WNL.0000000000010755.
- Muralidhar Reddy Y, Parida S, Jaiswal SK, et al Nocardiosis—an uncommon infection in patients with myasthenia gravis: report of three cases and review of literature BMJ Case Reports CP 2020;13:e237208.
- Reddy YM, Kiran E, Jaiswal SK, Pidaparthi L, Murthy J. Myosonography: An Easy and Painless Technique to Detect Tongue Fasciculations. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2020 Jul-Aug; 23(4):550. DOI: 10.4103/aian.AIAN_565_19.
- Y MR, Pidaparthi L, Tourani V, Penneru A, Murthy J. High-resolution ultrasound features of greater auricular nerve in leprosy. Postgrad Med J. 2020 Jul;96 (1137):443. DOI: 10.1136/postgradmedj-2020-137703.
- Research Projects: Principal Investigator (Local site) of SPRINT INDIA Trial and INSTRUCT Network (Stroke network of India)
- Presentations: Had presented 26 papers (poster and platforms) at various regional (state), national and international conferences
- An invited speaker at various national conferences (IANCON 2017, ISOT 2018, NEUROSONOCON 2018, NERVECON III 2018 & INSC 2019) and various CMEs
- Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and allied demyelinating disorders, Leprous neuropathy and Motor neuron disease
- World stroke organisation (WSO)
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Indian academy of Neurology (IAN)
- Indian society of Neurosonology
- Peripheral nerve society
- European stroke organization
Award and Recognition
- Received 6 gold medals in MBBS (Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Recipient of blue ribbon medal (Best outgoing student in MBBS
- University topper (NTR University of health sciences) in 2nd MBBS in 2002
- Sam GP Thomas medal (2010) for Highest marks in DNB (General medicine)
- Received Best poster award at National Neurosonology conference 2016
- Received Travel Grant for PNS 2015 at Quebec, Canada