- Diplomate Of National Board in Nephrology Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (2008)
- MD in Internal Medicine. Nagpur University (2002)
- MBBS, Nagpur University (1997)
- Clinical Associate, Nephrology, P D Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mahim , Mumbai from Jan ’05 - Mar ‘08
- Research Fellow, Nephrology, P D Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mahim , Mumbai from Jan’04 – Dec ’04
- Lecturer in Nephrology, Superspeciality Hospital & Post Graduate Institute, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur from Jan ’03 – Dec ’03 .
- Junior Resident in Internal Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur from Apr’00 – Nov ’02.
- Medical Officer, Primary Health Care Centre, Virur Gadegaon, Dist. Chandrapur, Maharashtra from Feb ’99 – Feb ’00.
- Rotating Internship, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur from Jan ’98 – Dec ’98
- Acute Kidney Failure/Acute Kidney Injury
- Congenital Nephrotic Syndrome
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Dietary Supplements and Renal Failure
- Down Syndrome and Kidney Disease
- Drugs of Abuse and Kidney Disease
- Hepatitis C-Associated Renal Disease
- High Blood Pressure and Kidney Disease
- H. L. Trivedi Gold Medal for best student in DNB Nephrology for the year 2007.
- 2006 : First Author of award winning paper at Indian Society Of Nephrology, West Zone,Annual Conference, “Acute Renal Failure in ICU: Performance of Three severity of Illness Scoring Systems.”
- 2005 : Co-author of award winning paper at Indian Society of Nephrology , West Zone, Annual Conference, “ Assessment Of Quality Of Life in Kidney Transplant Recipients”
- 2004 : First Author of award winning paper at Indian Society of Nephrology ; Annual Conference, “ Analysis Of Acute Renal Failure Cases admitted to Intensive Care Unit”
- 1998 :Manohar Gangadhar Patwardhan Gold Medal for highest marks in Internal Medicine in Final M.B.B.S., Nagpur University
- Academy of Medical Sciences
- American Society of Nephrology
- Central India Nephrology Society
- Indian Society of Nephrology